So yesterday, I was casually working on my WordPress central hub for my content throughout my site. I was tinkering with the settings, and while on the general settings page, I happened to click “save”.
And that’s when all hell broke loose.
I want to make Underpin something that I can share with others better, and something that others feel comfortable with using. And that starts with taking ownership of the code, stabilizing it, and documenting it.
I issued a minor release for Underpin today that introduces a way to convert strings to camelCase as well as PascalCase.
My new site turns my personal website into a central hub, making it possible to view content I’ve published across the web. I’m so excited to finally have it up and running.
I had one of my clients come to me with a fun challenge. They wanted to be able to “flag” a post, and have that flag automatically disappear on the site after a certain period of time. This post explores how I solved that problem for them.
I built a WordPress plugin for an agency that integrates a third party events API with WordPress. This plugin loads fast, and reduces the number of requests. This post talks about how I approached this small project.
Welp, I finally did it. 9 years of running my own little WordPress agency has finally come to a close. I have officially shut down the website, and have helped move my remaining clients onto their own platform. I’d be lying if I said that this goodbye is more sweet than bitter, honestly. DesignFrame was […]